Cape Riviera and Whale Watching Private Full Day Tour For R1650.00 PP
Walker Bay’s Hermanus is an ideal place for whale watching. These mammals, which often come as close as 50 meters (164ft) from the shore, are given to displays of breaching, spy-hopping and courtship rituals.
- See Sir Lowry’s Pass with its spectacular views of False Bay
- Explore Elgin, the apple capital
- See land-based whale watching in Walker bay
- Go on a wine tasting at Hamilton Russell (not included in cost)
- Discover the coastal scenic route